I’m just going to get my list of things I’m thankful for out of the way.
I think I’ll officially call mine “18 Things I’m Thankful for in 2018.”
- God’s grace.
- The people and pets who live in my house.
- The people who live in other houses but help make sure I’m straight.
- My homies at Forge.
- The opportunity to sing at City Church sometimes.
- The growth my company has seen in 2019.
- The mentors in my life.
- Being able to do what I love every day.
- My spirit guides.
- My awesome clients.
- The unconditional love I get.
- Life to have many more things to add to this list.
There is so much in this world to be thankful for. Negativity and bad news are in abundance, but thankfulness is always in order.
GO BE GREAT!